Adult Day Program
Important Coronavirus Update:
The Adult Day Program will be re-opening soon (Spring 2022). Please call our Support Services team for assistance, (661) 259-9444.
Adult Day Program provides care and activities for adults with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, post-stroke, Parkinson’s or other conditions that may require assistance and supervision. The ADP staff assists and encourages participants to remain as independent as possible to delay or prevent nursing-home placement, while simultaneously ensuring social interaction, safety, physical and mental engagement.
The Adult Day Program is the only licensed adult day care program in the Santa Clarita Valley that specializes in the care and activities for adults with Alzheimer’s disease, other types of dementia, post-stroke, Parkinson’s or other conditions requiring assistance and supervision. The program provides caring and highly trained staff assists to encourage participants in remaining as independent as possible, to delay or prevent nursing-home placement while simultaneously ensuring social interaction, safety, physical and mental activities.
Activities and Social Engagement
- Social/recreational activities in a safe, secure, home-like environment
- One nutritional lunch and two snacks daily
- Arts and crafts
- Sit and B Fit exercise
- Live music and dancing
- Pet therapy
- Board and table games
- Assessment of each individual client’s needs
- Support groups & educational information for family members
- Individual & family counseling
- Community resources
- Program Hours will be updated once the program re-opens
- Hours may be flexible depending on individual need
Provided by Dial-A-Ride
To schedule an appointment to tour the program, please call (661) 259-9444 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org