Facilities & Location
Important Coronavirus Update:
The Center will remain open for those that need assistance through our Supported Services, Handworker Program, or need to sign up for meal services.
Receptionist and phone service remain fully operational.
Our lunch service has been modified to follow state, county and city protocol, and protect our seniors. Please see our update page for change in services: Coronavirus Update
SCV Senior Center
27180 Golden Valley Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
Open: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Facility Rental Information
All activity rooms at the Santa Clarita Valley Senior Center are available for rent by outside groups or individuals. The costs of the rooms vary according to the size and capacity of each room.
Important points to consider when renting:
- Any user of the facility must sign a rental agreement prior to using any rooms or grounds; the signer must be 18 or older and an authorized representative of the organization.
- The renting organization must provide evidence of insurance.
- The renting organization must provide a security deposit which will be returned once the event has been completed and the rooms have been returned to their original state without damage.
- All setup and cleanup are the responsibility of the applicant. Applicant must return facility to its original condition, including cleaning up, removing all decorations, and properly disposing of all trash into trash receptacle.
- No smoking or alcohol is allowed.
- All renters must be out of the building by 9pm – no exceptions
- The facility is closed for the following County observed holidays:
New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Caesar Chavez Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve.
- Advertising materials, flyers, or other promotional material is prohibited unless prior approval is given from the facility.